KYOSHO INFERNO GT2 AUDI R8 LMS
Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Audi R8 LMS ReadySet 1/8 Scale Nitro On-Road
- Front center gravity type radio box improves running stability and safety.
- Includes Syncro KT-331P transmitter that allows precision setting adjustments.
- Equipped with high torque KS5031-09MW metal-geared servo.
- Equipped with resin chassis stiffeners as standard.
- High-power output combination of KE25 engine + polished muffler + manifold.
- 3PC clutch included as standard.
- Long wheelbase contributes to excellent running stability and improved scale feel.
- Features dual disc brake system that delivers high fade resistance.
- Setting alignment can be adjusted with turnbuckle upper arms and tie rods.
- 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- 34mm small flywheel realizes sharp throttle response.
- Features spiral type ring & pinion gear on front/rear diff.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 18 on drive train and 2 on clutch bell.
Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
Tire (F/R): 97mm × 40mm
Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1, 2nd 7.90:1
Weight: 3,650g (approx.)
R/C System: KT-331P 2.4GhZ w/KR331 receive
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with 2-ch, 2-servo R/C system and pre-set control linkages.
- Pre-painted factory assembled body with decals applied.
- Installed KE25 rear exhaust engine.
- Installed polished tuned muffler.
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter.
- Hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm.
- Cross wrench (large) and 17mm wheel wrench.
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA batteries for transmitter (4) and receiver (4)
- Engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)