LOSI TENRALLY X RALLY 1/10SCALE 4WD BRUSHLESS CAR
Losi TEN Rally-X 1/10 RTR 4WD Rally Car
This is the Losi TEN Rally-X 1/10 RTR 4WD Rally Car. The Losi TEN Rally-X is ready to tear up the street with unprecedented driving characteristics. Based off the proven TEN SCTE platform and armed with new AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control™) technology, the Ten Rally-X utilizes intuitive sensors to adjust steering and throttle output at a rate faster than humanly possible, this provides a stable and controlled driving experience where drifts are more dramatic, and accelerations are consistently fluid. This advanced stability is indispensable as the Rally-X comes equipped with an exceedingly powerful brushless 4-pole brushless motor and a waterproof design that provides drivers with fewer limitations, and more opportunities to tear up the ground.
AVC (Active Vehicle Control) Technology
AVC Technology is the newest Spektrum™ RC innovation from Horizon Hobby. This Spektrum stabilization system adds a whole new level of control to your RC driving experience. AVC technology utilizes sensors to adjust steering and throttle output, providing you with a more stable and controlled driving experience.
- Heading Hold:AVC technology’s Heading Hold feature allows you to focus on driving faster with the confidence of complete control. Heading Hold manages steering output by automatically aligning a vehicle’s tires to your chosen direction, and, when centered, maintains that direction regardless of the amount of traction or ruggedness of terrain. Now lining up and hitting that big jump just became as easy as punching the trigger.
- Throttle Management: The Throttle Management function enabled by AVC technology assists in maintaining maximum grip in even the most challenging of environments. AVC technology adjusts a vehicle’s throttle output in order to minimize wheel slip, allowing a driver to accelerate with total control. Whether you’re heading into a turn with too much speed or driving on a slippery surface where traction is minimized, Throttle Management assists in maximizing traction when you need it the most.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: The amount of stability assistance that AVC technology provides can be adjusted to suit any combination of skill level, driving style and terrain. Depending on which Spektrum™ transmitter you are using, adjustments can be made using programming functions or a steering rate knob. AVC can also be turned completely off for a traditional driving experience where you can test your driving abilities.
- Durable, aluminum, Race-proven TEN Platform
- Dynamite® Waterproof, 130A LiPo Compatible ESC
- Dynamite 4-Pole 3900Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum™ Waterproof SRS4200 Receiver with 2.4GHz
- Spektrum™ DX2E Transmitter with DSMR
- Aluminum, Adjustable Oil-filled shocks
- Resilient Front and Rear Bumpers
- Pre-decorated, eye-catching body With wing
- Rally Inspired On/off-road tires
- Waterproof electronics package
- AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control™) Equipped
Type: 4WD Rally
Length: 21.26 in (540mm)
Width: 11.65 in (296mm)
Height: 7.08 in (180mm)
Wheelbase: 13.15 in (334mm)
Chassis: 2.5mm Aluminum
Suspension: 4-wheel independent
Drivetrain: Shaft-driven 4WD
Tire Type: On/Off-road All-terrain Performance
Motor or Engine: Dynamite Fuze 3900Kv 4-Pole
Speed Control: Dynamite Fuze, Waterproof 130A Brushless
Radio: Spektrum DX3E with DSMR Technology
Speed: 50+ MPH
Body: Pre-decorated Rally body
Ball Bearings: Full-equipped
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery
- Battery charger compatible with chosen battery chemistry